Friday, July 30, 2010

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Today I woke up with a little bit of a headache. My family wanted to go into town and look at the shops with me but since I wasn't feeling well they decided to let me rest on the couch. I slept for probably about two more hours and then woke up to watch Disney Channel. Hours and hours of Disney Channel. I was so excited when I found out there was a show called "Hannah Montana Forever." I thought Miley was done with all the Hannah Montana stuff but COOL! Now I have more shows to watch. I just recently watched all the episodes of Sunny With a Chance. I LOVED them. Especially when Sunny and Chad finally start dating. I almost gave up on them. Just like I almost gave up on Bailey and Cody on The Suite Life On Deck. But they've been together for a year now! How cute is that?! I don't know... I just really love kids shows. Don't even get me started on Phineas and Pherb. I lllllooooove that show! Hahaha, oh and when my family got back they were like, "What's going on here? Did Nerissa just take some little girl pills?" Ok, I think I've figured out what I am today.

I am child-like. I like children's television shows. I am innocent (sometimes). I like to play with legos and other toys that are meant only for children.

No comments:

Post a Comment