Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Zip, zip, zip




Today, my 15 year old brother, Austin and I went ZIP LINING!!! It was freaking amazing. My family was just driving through the mountains looking for something to do and couldn't find anything so we decided to look around where we were staying. There is a ski resort right next to our townhouse and they do zip lining there. The whole thing takes over an hour and a half. We had four guides. They were so cool. The whole tour is over a mile long and totally sweeeeet. Dad and Shelley wouldn't go because they were too scared. Just kidding. Shelley just had foot surgery and Dad didn't want to leave her alone. But Austin and I had such an amazing time. I loved it and will go again the next time I have the chance. Anybody wanna plan a zip line/camp trip some weekend? There's a really good place I hear that just opened up in Fayetteville, NC. There's plenty of fun things to do down there too.

I am adventurous. I like trying new things that could possibly get me hurt but as long as I'm having fun doing it, it's cool with me!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you LDS? I thought you were supposed to wear sleeves... or is that someone else I'm thinking of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I am LDS, lol. I was wearing my swimsuit under a tank top that day because I thought we were going swimming but we ended up going zip lining and I didn't have an extra shirt with me.

    ReplyDelete