Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Oh NOES!!!

Apparently Blogger thinks that my blog is a "spam" blog. I'm not sure how they got that idea. There isn't any crazy repetition in my blog or any links in it either. I'm just a girl trying to learn about myself and share my findings with whoever wants to read it. They are going to review it and if they decide in twenty days that it is indeed a spam blog, they will shut me down permanently. Yikes! But I really don't feel I have anything to worry about. It's just my life they are reviewing.
So some things that have been on my mind lately probably for about a week. I have this friend who has another friend I used to be friends with. I used to be pretty good friends with him in fact. One time at a party he got sick so I cleaned up his puke when no one else would. Now, four months later, this person is saying things about me behind my back to my friend. Things that would normally make one not want to be friends with the talked about person anymore. But thankfully, he is being a good friend and not letting his friend get to him. But the thing that hurts is that the things that were said were completely false. If he is saying them to my friend to try to turn him against me, who else is he saying them to? I am baffled that a person could stoop so low to be so mean. It hurts me and confuses me. I have learned something about people that I wish wasn't true but sometimes people will cut someone down to make them feel better about themselves. I am being the victim and it hurts like no other.

I am sensitive. Words hurt me when they are sharp like a knife. I feel other people's pain when they are being picked on because I remember being in their shoes.

6 comments:

  1. Hmmmm....why am I not surprised that this "once-a-day" blog turned out to be "a-couple-times-a-week" blog. Whatever. Not my commitment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your Blog is amazing. Definitely NOT Spam. And Tiffany, You're Right. It's not your Commitment. Nerissa is very busy. If you have a problem with her having a life other than this blog then you can get over it. Just because She's not posting a something New EVERYDAY doesn't mean that she's not committed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this Tiffany person is a hater who doesn't have anything better to do then criticize other people's work. I think Nerissa is doing a wonderful job and that the journey is more important than keeping all of cyber space updated on the day to day results.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I'm saying is she committed to writing once a day. And it's been over a week since she wrote last. It's not that she's just so busy she can't. It's just that she chooses to do other things instead. Of course, it is her choice to update when she pleases; but maybe the next thing she learns about herself is she's not very good at commitments or keeping her word. I'm not the one who said I'd be writing a blog entry everyday. She did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about the spam situation, and the problem with the friend, and the rude comment from a previous poster. I've been getting some hostile comments from posters lately as well and it kind of sours some of the fun of blogging.

    I hope next week is better for you than this week was!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, Tiffany, If that is even your real name, Who are you to question whether she's committed or whether she isn't? And How do you have any idea that she choses to do things other than post a blog update. She may be very busy, you obviously aren't, Maybe YOU need to learn to keep your negativity OFF of Nerissa's blog. Nobody cares that YOU'RE not the one who said you would blog everyday. If you don't like the fact that she doesn't or can't blog everyday and if you're going to keep being a, As Stephanie called it, a "Hater" then don't waste your time reading it and posting hurtful and/or degrading comments.

    ReplyDelete